ink in the ring
ARTIST VS ARTIST, NO HOLDS BARRED, PUT UP OR SHUT UP, THE GLOVES ARE OFF - THIS IS INK IN THE RING
You've probably seen an episode or two of what started as some healthy competition in our studio. It's kind of taken on a life of it's own. Here's the low-down;
- Ink in the Ring episode dates are selected (typically Mondays)
- Artists are given a subject and style to tattoo in a six hour window.
- Clients volunteer as a canvas and pay just $200 ($100 deposit due prior to event, $100 day of event) for a 6 (six) hour tattoo and are treated to food and drinks all day long.
- We go live on several social media platforms to keep everyone up to speed on progress and "smack talking".
- Everyone is welcome in the studio to participate (vote) as a member of the studio audience.
- When the 6 hours is up, everything stops and the voting begins. Ink In The Ring has four very important judges that all cast votes for their favorite finished product;
- INK MASTER'S CHRISTIAN BUCKINGHAM
- INK MASTER'S TIARA GORDON
- INK MASTER'S MATTI HIXSON
- SHAWN ROCK FROM KILO 94.3
- In Studio participants all cast a "Shop Vote"
- and of course, EVERY ONE of YOU!!! We will post the final images on Facebook after the event and YOUR VOTES COUNT!!!
Think you've got what it takes to be a canvas? We'll reopen the canvas submissions as soon as there is another Ink in the Ring scheduled. Keep checking this space!