INK IN THE RING
ARTIST VS ARTIST, NO HOLDS BARRED. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
You've probably seen an episode or two of what started as some healthy competition in our studio. It's kind of taken on a life of it's own. Here's the low-down;
- Ink in the Ring episode dates are selected (typically Mondays)
- Artists are given a subject and style to tattoo in a six hour window.
- Clients volunteer as a canvas and pay just $200 ($100 deposit due prior to event, $100 day of event) for a 6 (six) hour tattoo and are treated to food and drinks all day long.
- We go live on several social media platforms to keep everyone up to speed on progress and "smack talking".
- Everyone is welcome in the studio to participate (vote) as a member of the studio audience.
- When the 6 hours is up, everything stops and the voting begins. Ink In The Ring has four very important judges that all cast votes for their favorite finished product;
- INK MASTER'S CHRISTIAN BUCKINGHAM
- SHAWN ROCK FROM KILO 94.3
- In Studio participants all cast a "Shop Vote"
- and of course, EVERYONE of YOU!!! We will post the final images on Facebook after the event and YOUR VOTES COUNT!!!
Think you've got what it takes to be a canvas? We're talking about a world-class, six hour tattoo for $200! If you think you can hang, fill out the form below and we will be in touch!