ORLANDO GRAND OPENING GIVEAWAY!
Are you one of the lucky few that found a Fallen Heroes coaster at a local Florida bar? Well, let's see what you've got! 😎
Draw your tattoo on the back of the coaster, bring it down to the studio at 5887 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, and BOOM! You're entered to have your design tattooed by one of our amazing artists FREE OF CHARGE! 😍
Entries accepted through Friday, August 13th and our winner will be announced during GRAND OPENING weekend, August 14th & 15th!
Offer valid only at Fallen Heroes Florida, Terms and Conditions apply.
INK IN THE RING
OUR last "TEAM ELIMINATION" INK IN THE RING (APRIL 26th 2021) was awesome!!! we crowned our winning team and awarded a set of custom swords plus two thousand dollars! here's a re-cap:
Our first ever elimination series was a cool concept, so we cranked it up a notch with a TEAM approach. 2 artists per canvas, and WIN or LOSE, the artists had to do it as a team!
The first episode was BRUTAL! Judging was hard and everyone brought their "A" game.
Series Finale was held on the 26th of April, 2021 where 3 remaining teams of 2 competed for $2000.00 in cash and awards!
Tattooing began at 13:00 (1pm)
Our remaining teams of artists have fought hard to get here, and were stacked and placed as follows:
WHAT BOUT WULF & MEDINA?
Yes indeed, amazing work and a secured finale spot are what Wulf and Medina came away from round one with.
Some personal issues (Family First) have forced this killer team to "pass the torch" so to speak.
The rules for this elimination series were the most fluid (loose) guidelines we've ever applied, and that meant that our artists were free to FLEX their CREATIVITY!
For the elimination series Finale, the only "rules" that applied (outside of the standard Ink in the RIng regulations) were:
Incorporate a Western concept into their tattoo and teammates MUST EQUALLY and ACTIVELY tattoo as much as safe and practical.
NOTE: THIS MEANS THAT AS A CANVAS THERE WILL BE TWO ARTISTS ACTIVELY TATTOOING YOU SIMULTEANEOUSLY.
ARTIST VS ARTIST, NO HOLDS BARRED, PUT UP OR SHUT UP, THE GLOVES ARE OFF - THIS IS INK IN THE RING
You've probably seen an episode or two of what started as some healthy competition in our studio. It's kind of taken on a life of it's own. Here's the low-down;
- Ink in the Ring episode dates are selected (typically Mondays)
- Artists are given a subject and style to tattoo in a six hour window.
- Clients volunteer as a canvas and pay just $200 ($100 deposit due prior to event, $100 day of event) for a 6 (six) hour tattoo and are treated to food and drinks all day long.
- We go live on several social media platforms to keep everyone up to speed on progress and "smack talking".
- Everyone is welcome in the studio to participate (vote) as a member of the studio audience.
- When the 6 hours is up, everything stops and the voting begins. Ink In The Ring has four very important judges that all cast votes for their favorite finished product;
- INK MASTER'S CHRISTIAN BUCKINGHAM
- INK MASTER'S TIARA GORDON
- INK MASTER'S MATTI HIXSON
- SHAWN ROCK FROM KILO 94.3
- In Studio participants all cast a "Shop Vote"
- and of course, EVERY ONE of YOU!!! We will post the final images on Facebook after the event and YOUR VOTES COUNT!!!
Think you've got what it takes to be a canvas? We'll reopen the canvas submissions as soon as there is another Ink in the Ring scheduled. Keep checking this space!